Bibly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Is Covid a Slippery Slope that can't be stopped? It started with Covid. The we needed Vaccines, they started as optional. Covid continued to spread, we need to shutdowns everything to keep Covid from spreading. New Covid Variants require Mandatory Vaccines. We are unable to confirm accuracy of paper vaccine cards, we need a database to keep track. Government and Businesses need a way to identify who's been vaccinated, requires a Digital Vaccine Passport. Covid Variant spreading again, we need Digital Vaccine Passports to Buy and Sell to make sure your vaccinated. Covid has disrupted our financial systems, we now need a Global Financial Reset. With the Global Financial Reset we need a new Global Digital Currency. You think this is all conspiracy talk? Google or Bing Search: Digital Vaccine Passport, Global Digital Currency, Global Financial Reset, World Economic Forum. It all sounds good to those that don't know the Bible! A Slipper Slope that leads to Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Does anyone think we are getting close to the Great Tribulation?  
    • With trouble brewing in the Middle East we watch to see if this is related to these Prophecies. Ezekiel 38 Ezekiel 39 Isaiah 17:1 Daniel 11    
    • Even in the depths of Revelation 16 the sixth angel poured out his bowl Jesus says in Revelation 16:15 "Behold, I am coming like a thief!...Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!" Revelation 16:15 15 (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”)  Behold, I am coming like a thief!...same verse from Revelation 3:3 Blessed is the one who stays awake,...same verse from Matthew 24:42-44 keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!..the garments from verse Revelation 3:18 Jesus himself is telling Christians to keep there garments on; toward then end of the Great Tribulation! Why do people keep saying the Rapture will happen before the Great Tribulation? There are many more verses proving this...please read the Bible yourself and not put your crown in jeopardy of what I say or what anyone else says.   
    • Third Woe the devil is thrown down to earth. 12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!” Revelation 12:12
    • One of the Last steps before a culture or people are given over is when they believe they have become more important than God. The worship of the Lord through right actions and right thinking becomes secondary to the worship of one's self through one's thinking and actions seeing to one's own needs consistently over everyone else. This final state of self-absorption makes you oblivious to the true disaster that's on its way. This is a short video I made called "Abandon Foundations" in which I touch on these things. If you watch please comment on what you see around you. Have we abandon God's foundation of truth? Do we worship ourselves? What do think?