When is the Rapture or First Resurrection?

Is the doctrine of man or God correct?

Revelation 20:4-6

4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

• Lance featured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lance
      It's been a long and lonely road in saying Pre-Rapture is wrong, but there are others that believe the same and if you read the Bible I think you will come to the same conclusion. Why I think this is extremely important is because what is coming during the Tribulation we Christians must prepare Spiritually and Physically to be the Saints and Elect continuing to preach the message of Jesus Christ.
      AskDrBrown - Why I Reject a Pre-tribulation Rapture

AskDrBrown - Matthew 24 and the Rapture

• By Lance
      Taken straight from the Bible!
      Jesus Return or Rapture?
      Matthew 24:29  “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 
      Matthew 24:30  Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 
      Matthew 24:31  And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 
      This is the Rapture because Luke 21:28 says redemption meaning redeemed for Christ!
      Luke 21:27  And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 
      Luke 21:28  Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” 
      In Matthew 24:29 it's clear the timing we are talking about "Immediately after the tribulation" then in Luke 21:28 making it clear this is about the rapture "redemption is drawing near" and Revelation 20:4 "They came to life and reigned with Christ"!
      Revelation 20:4  Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
      This is the Generation Matthew 24:32, Prepare for what's coming!