Would you be a Martyr for Christ?

Jermaine

Thanks for sharing your video. Well made. I think you choose to know and follow Jesus daily to the best of your ability, and those steps will lead you somewhere. To be honest choosing to do what is right daily makes up who we are as believers and where that leads only God knows, but you will be ready if this is the path of belief in God followed by right actions you chose to take.

The word says, " The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD who takes delight in his journey. though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed, for the LORD is holding his hand.

Although, the steps we take are not in a vacuum others are watching us as a testimony of our devotion and desire to please God or not. We are God's witnesses so others might see His glory.

Paul said it like this," God wanted to make known among the Gentiles the glorious wealth of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.We proclaim Him, warning and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ. I labor for this, striving with His strength that works powerfully in me."

All of our steps at some point will come to an end one way or another as redeemed or unredeemed. But one comes with a reward for our devotion even though our paths may differ the reward is ours carrying us through those hard times because of the wonderful promise and our Hope. We are His!

May God have mercy and help us who choose to do what is right.

• Like 1

• Lance featured this topic